Wednesday, March 1, 2017

How to "FOLLOW" On Spanish Soil Blog

Here's a gentle tutorial for you to FOLLOW my Blog:

Since I have received several exasperated notes from my friends telling me they can't figure out how to "follow" On Spanish Soil, I wanted to explain why... If you are reading my blog on a cell phone or iPad, the monitor is so small, it doesn't show the entire page.  I believe some people have figured out how to "see" the slot to type in their email from a device, but I haven't...

1. Please type in www.onspanishsoil.blogspot.com on a laptop computer or a PC desktop computer.


2. When you do that, you will see the area to the right:  Follow by Email.  Please type in your email address in the box and then click "submit."
3.  You should receive an email from On Spanish Soil asking you to confirm your email to make sure you are a real person and not a robot.
4.  Once you confirm your email on that first email, you will receive an email every time I add a new post.


Note:  I have found that if you click on the blue underlined title inside the email text, it is easier to read rather than trying to read the post on the email itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment