Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Where's my passport?

Pulled out my backpack, my rolling bag and travel pillow.  Packed up my itinerary, eTicket to Malaga and notes.  Then, I opened the safe to pull out my passport.  I wanted everything in a nice order as my countdown is now 25 days.  No passport. 

I jerked through the nooks and crannies, pulled envelopes, packages and boxes out and thrashed through everything.  No passport.  Where in the world??? 

Breathe out with the bad.
Breathe in with the good.
Breathe out with..... ah Ha!  Found it.
Now, I can breathe again.  Stashed in between all the "stuff" I found the little blue booklet peeking at me, laughing its crazy head off.  Panic attack?  Well, at least a mini-anxiety attack.  Good thing I have to sit down to get into the safe; otherwise, I'd have fallen down.  Now, it's where it belongs and I can move on to other preparations!  Spain here I come ~

No comments:

Post a Comment