Friday, August 10, 2012

Villages near Fuentesauco

 

With recent documents received from the Diocese of Zamora, I found ancestors layered into the Silvan family from 3 other villages. Steven, my brother, and I will tiptoe through all of them and I will post photos and musings as often as possible.With recent documents received from the Diocese of Zamora, I found ancestors layered into the Silvan family from 3 other villages. Steven, my brother, and I will tiptoe through all of them and I will post photos and musings as often as possible.With recent documents received from the Diocese of Zamora, I found ancestors layered into the Silvan family from 3 other villages. Steven, my brother, and I will tiptoe through all of them and I will post photos and musings as often as possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment