Friday, May 12, 2017

A SPANISH DUET

https://youtu.be/nuwEICbNxjw  (click on link to hear the music)

Today was a lazy day and it ended with a song. 
My brother Steven and Christine shared paella at La Latina, my favorite Spanish restaurant on the Avenida de España in Calahonda.  When a señor serenaded the patrons, he must have seen the interest on Steven’s face because he wandered over to sing just for them.  Within seconds, Steven joined him in one of his favorite songs of Spain, Cuando Calienta el Sol.  It was the highlight of the day when they returned home to share it with me.

I was lazy.  And being homebound was the best for me today, so I sent them off to dinner without me.  After spending the day yesterday in Algodonales with the documentary filming crew inside the flamenco guitar shop, sporadic words flew around inside my head this morning.  I finished chapter three of book number four in Callie’s next adventure in the silence they left behind.

Tomorrow another lazy day is planned.  My posting will go dark for a few days so I can recharge my batteries.   Enjoy my brother's sweet voice as these two Spaniards sing their song.

No comments:

Post a Comment