Thursday, May 25, 2017

A CALLIE Wig

As many of you know, Callie is my main character in the Callinda Beauvais Series (fiction) and I am in Spain researching to write book #4.  When my brother's girlfriend (Christine) told me she wears different wigs to be "different people" and all her wigs have names, I smiled.  When she said one of her wigs was named "Callie" --- well I took notice.  Tonight is their last night in Calahonda and we decided to BE different girls.... and I am Callie tonight... EXCEPT MY Callie has dark hair with a silver streak in her bangs...but just for tonight, I was Callie in her younger days....but at the end of the day I like my silver hair best.

It was a lazy day.  My brother Rick and his son Chad and fiancé Cess left early.  Steven and Christine went shopping along the Costa del Sol and I lazed around the house.  The floors are clean, the laundry is washed and hung on the "dryer" on the patio and dried FAST.  Then, I read my Tales of the Alhambra until Steven and Christine returned.


A glass of wine, good conversation and one thing led to another with wig conversations.  We were going to walk down the Avenida de España to eat dinner at the TapaVino restaurant and we decided to go incognito.  Christine is Gabriella and I am Callie.  What fun.  Life is good.
Tomorrow all the family disappears and I am alone again... But wait!  I am going to Malaga to the Ciudad de la Justice to find ancestral documents...no lazing around for me two days in a row!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment