Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rosetta Stone ~ I'm back in business....

My nephew, Joseph Bettencourt, has the magic of a computer guru and it has saved my sanity more times than I can count.  This young man has built my website, manages it with aplomb and always appears at the end of the phone line or text message or email.... when I cry for help.  This time, while he was helping me with my browser, I hesitantly mentioned my issue with Rosetta Stone.  And he repaired the problem!

Ahora, no problema que estudio Espanol...  I may not have that right but essentially, I can no longer justify NOT studying my Spanish program in the next two weeks...

And, Joseph has his own computer business so, check out his website --- he actually traveled through cyberspace into my study.....to work his magic without even leaving his office today. http://www.portlandcomputerworks.com/


1 comment: