Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spanish Pearls Genealogy Blog - Catching Up

15 Days...

During my first trip to Spain in the fall of 2012, I was new to blogging and sometimes my techy knowledge let me down.  I had already begun www.onspanishsoil.blogspot.com because I wanted to leave a trail of voices in the wind as I lived through each of my days in Spain.  Unfortunately, my photos would not load properly during that visit, so I changed everything to www.patriciasteele.blogspot.com



Photo:  I am standing between Pepe and Jay (cannot remember Pepe's son's name in red shirt)

If you are interested in my 2012 trip, you can catch up through the blog link above.
At this time, my plan is to (now that I know a little more about it...) retain this On Spanish Soil blog for my 2017 travels. I am so glad you are coming along for the ride on this adventurous journey.

Today, I pulled out my "small" piece of luggage and yes, I still have the sundress in the photo -- it's the first into the bag.  It will be a change for me -- a small amount of clothes in a small bag along with a backpack for my electronics and a change of underwear...(always, my mother tells me).
Tomorrow, I start rolling clothes and stuffing it until the zipper won't fit anymore.  I promise myself I will not push any more than I need... although one of our cousins told me today that her sister is willing to teach me how to dance flamenco, and I will need that special dress for Semana Santa in Malaga and there's the fería in Seville.  Hmmmmm...  

Maybe I´ll just wear this sundress to all of them (except I need a flamenco dress for Seville...)




2 comments:

  1. Haha, best of luck stuffing those clothes! I'm suuuuure you won't pack more than you need... who would do that..... besides everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, "techy knowledge "? Sure sounds like you found a remedy for that😏

    ReplyDelete